7/19/09

Will they ever sleep again?

We converted Hannah's crib to a toddler bed so she is no longer confined to her bed at night. Last night was her first night in the new bed. When I was putting the girls to bed, they both got right into bed and waved to me. That's it.... No crying, no trying for one more book. Nothing. I knew something was up. They just laid in bed smiling at me and at each other. I hadn't even gotten the door closed before I heard the two of them giggling. I was only as far as the landing before I heard them jumping out of their beds and laughing. I made a lot of noise coming upstairs later and I heard them both run and jump in their beds. When I opened their door, they were both laying in bed, out of breath, smiling at me. Cara then informed me, "I can't sleep with Hannah running around in here. I have to get out of bed to help her play." They're too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment