Then, when I tried to get a ballerina Barbie figurine involved in the action, Hannah informed me that we were playing She-Ra and it was ridiculous to try to get a ballerina involved. Silly me.
3/21/13
My Little Princess of Power
What happens when your 5-year-old daughter is obsessed with watching the old She-Ra episodes on Netflix but doesn't have She-Ra action figures? Well, if your daughter is Hannah, you get to play She-Ra with My Little Ponies. Here are the understudies to the main characters from today's play....
There is something somewhat disturbing (yet entertaining at the same time) about your child running around with Pinkie Pie yelling, "Get the rebels!"
Then, when I tried to get a ballerina Barbie figurine involved in the action, Hannah informed me that we were playing She-Ra and it was ridiculous to try to get a ballerina involved. Silly me.
Then, when I tried to get a ballerina Barbie figurine involved in the action, Hannah informed me that we were playing She-Ra and it was ridiculous to try to get a ballerina involved. Silly me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment