Hannah and I were at Michaels trying to figure out how we were going to make dolphin cupcakes for Cara's birthday. Hannah saw the doll torso/head things that are used to make the princess cakes. (If you have no idea what I'm talking about, just look at the pictures below.) She asked what they were for and I told her that you could use them to make a princess cake. When she asked if I would make those for her and Cara, I said, "Mama doesn't do that sort of thing." She accepted that answer and we moved on. End of story, right? Totally wrong.
Fast forward a couple of weeks. We go to Pam and Jeff's house for Easter and find that Pam has made those cakes for Cara, Hannah, and Rhiannon. Look how awesome they turned out!
Considering I never told anyone about that story, there has to be a wire tap, right? Okay, maybe Pam is just a good grandma and this is total coincidence, but I'm really thinking there is a wire tap somewhere.
Here's a picture of the girls and Pam before Sunday school on Easter.



No comments:
Post a Comment