2/8/13

Perhaps the proudest moment of my life....

Practically since birth, Hannah has been queen of the one-liners and she's called Darrin's bluff so many times I've lost count. Cara has a totally different personality so when she pulls one over on Darrin, it really stands out. Last night, however, will go down in history.

Cara brought this maze home from school. I showed it to Darrin in anger. He, as usual, got nervous that he wouldn't be able to find the mistake. (He's gotten pretty good at it though.) He found the mistake and said, "Hey, Cara. If you can find the wrong word on this page I'll give you ten dollars." I said, "That's not fair. It's not misspelled. It's the wrong form." Cara walked over and pointed at suppose and said, "It should be supposed."

Darrin had to pay up. I got a little teary with pride.



















No comments:

Post a Comment