2/23/13

Train Them Young

Some of my girlfriends and I have a book club that meets every other month. We have never actually discussed a book at said book club, but we always have a great time. We rotate who hosts and sometimes we even stretch it to a weekend at a shore house if we can find a weekend that fits for everyone.

I'm pleased to tell you that earlier this month Lisa (a member of the book club) and I fulfilled our duty as good mothers and introduced Hannah and Katherine (Lisa's daughter) to the beauty of sitting around a table with a good friend, sharing some food, and talking about life.


(I don't think I need to tell you that I got in trouble with Cara for doing this while she was in school. I got positive mommy points with H and negative mommy points with C.)

No comments:

Post a Comment