There is a big saga involved with our most recent washer repair, and I'm not going to go into that because it makes me grumpy. Long story short, I ended up having to go to a laundromat for the first time in a long time. In case you haven't been to one lately, they are just as crappy as they were when I was using them in college and in the early days of wedded bliss prior to home ownership. The only thing that has changed is that the price per load seems to have gone up exponentially. The real reason for this post, however, is to share with you the sign hanging up at the laundromat I used. I'm willing to be generous and say that maybe word choice/grammar were a result of English as a second language translation. However, it appears that, even when you charge huge sums of money for a single load of laundry, paying for punctuation on a sign is out of the question.
2/3/14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment