2/3/14

She Makes That Look Good

Well, it's official. Cara may take after the Frazier side when it comes to looks, but she takes after the Lawhorne side when it comes to vision.  We were sitting on the sofa a few weeks ago watching football, and I realized that the only time Cara commented on the score was after she walked up to the TV.  I asked her if she could see the score from the sofa. Her answer? No. I then asked her if she was having trouble seeing things at school. Her answer? Yes. And so it began.

Cara ended up at the eye doctor (with Mrs. Dolphin to provide moral support during this new adventure), where Dr. Becky confirmed that Cara has 20/70 vision in both eyes, correctable to 20/20.
Because the appointment was on a day off school and Hannah had to "suffer" through it with us, we celebrated with lunch (and milkshakes) at Ruby's Diner.

One week later, Cara showed that she can make anything look good. (You might also want to note that she lost another tooth. Yay!)
 
She wanted to make sure everyone got to see how good we look together in glasses.

Hannah (the only one in the house with perfect vision naturally) didn't want to be left out of the picture-taking fun. (And I never pass on an opportunity to give her some lovin'.)

No comments:

Post a Comment