6/25/14

Inapropreet or apropreet?

It has been brought to my attention by my friend Kristin that I did not include a post about a book that my children wrote.  That's right, I post a dozen fun things about my kids and she points out what I forgot.  Anyway....

My children love tracing pictures from my Microbiology and Anatomy & Physiology textbooks. When Kristin was over, they told me that they were doing that and I asked if they were tracing appropriate or inappropriate pictures.  Hannah just giggled and ran off. This the cover of the book they presented to Kristin and I later that day.


For those of you not up on reading the creative spelling of 6- and 8-year-olds, that last line says "Inappropriate and appropriate book." And, just so you know, the pictures they chose to trace were both appropriate and inappropriate as the title states.

1 comment:

  1. you should have them sign that - it could be worth something someday.

    ReplyDelete