Cara has made it through another very successful softball season.
 |
| She was very much looking forward to starting softball and headed to the first practice of the season with her new equipment bag (Thank you, Uncle Kevin & Aunt Angie!) and high hopes for the season ahead. |
 |
| Unfortunately, the first practice didn't turn out as happy as expected. She took a ball to the face, but she got back out there (after I cleaned the blood off her face) and gave it her all. |
 |
| Before the next practice, we purchased an infielder mask for her. They are required at the next level of play, but we (Cara and I) thought it would be a good idea to get her started with one now. |
Cara turned out to be quite the powerhouse hitter (relatively) and really seemed to enjoy the season. In recognition of the her hard work and improvement throughout the season, she was selected to play in the All Star game. I can't think of a better way for her to end her 3rd season of softball.
No comments:
Post a Comment